Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades alliance

All about the games i play

HometestpageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
groups are on hold
rules are under revision, for now just be polite
hey all , games and such have been added on the main portal, good luck all
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Off topic/Random
Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm by StasisReborn

» hero lesson chat quote
Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 pm by Margath

» our secrete
Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am by Margath

» members in dark
Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm by Margath

» alliance, Assassin
Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm by Margath

» general intel
Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm by Margath

» screenshot
Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:46 pm by Margath

» Suggestions
Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm by Stasis

» margath's blog
Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:38 am by Margath

Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HighZ

Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking Empty
PostSubject: Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking   Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 am

I would say a good amount of scouts to shoot for in each city would be 100 K
They are a great detourant to getting Raided!
Having enough scouts means you can leave your gates open so any 1 scouting you gets their scouts killed and does'nt get any information Laughing

Scout Bombs !! Cool stuff Ya Twisted Evil

I got this from ~~

http://www.evonypedia.com/evony/theory-crafting/advanced-scout-bombing-pvp-

Basketball Ohh Yeah Exclamation

Scout Bomb - Priority Targetting - Exercises

- One key tactic that much of this guide is based on is the usage of the scout bomb tactic (as originally developed by Pokey after the wall/defense changes). That is, sending in 100k scouts on a kamikaze mission to attack an enemy base with gates open, killing about 20k archers (varies) , to be used repeatedly to eventually wear down the enemy enough, for your real 100k archer/rams/calv force to clear all troops. You can refer to that thread here: <add link that i can't find right now>
- One aspect of this depends on the game mechanics of priority target. That is: with all things being equi-distant reachable by range, the attacking units will choose the unit that is most "valuable" as defined by # * resource cost.
- It may somethings be difficult to figure out what your units will target, especially when you see something like 80k swords , 100k archers defending (for example), what will the scouts attack?
- The way to find out, is to use Exercises from your rally point. Exercises from rally point, will almost always tell you, exactly what your scouts will attack, given the correct reading of defending troops. The # of kills will be wrong, but who to attack is always right. This way you can plug in #s, and find out which unit will be killed by scouts, and find out when to stop sending scouts.

Gates Open/Close

- It's important to realize that scout bombing does not work when gates are closed.
- It is also important to note that scout bombs do NOT work when there's any other unit in the attack force. So sending in 99k scouts , and 1 warrior, will effectively nullify the scout bomb effect (of attacking archers)
- Additionally, if the defending opponent has Archer towers up, your scouts will break on them, 100k scouts, even with 20% attack bonus will only kill about 700 ATs (some of which gets instantly repaired depending on his tech). If he has 18k , you are looking at a lot of losses for little gain.
- I do not think this is winnable with brute forcing a closed gate with 18k ATs up. (Though i've never tried)
- It is my proposal, that it is best to use maneuvers as described below post to overcome this, to detect player online/offline and gate open/close is key.

Losing Heroes

- It is important to note that even with loyalty 90+, you can still lose your heroes on attacks with scout bomb kamikazes.
- This is based on if the defending city has empty spots available in their feasting hall.
- Attackers need to be extremely careful sending in their prized 200+ ATK heroes on scout bombs. You need to either know that the guy is offline, or his heroes in feasting hall is full
- Yet, the amount of archers you kill is directly proportional to the ATK power of your hero. So it is best to send a strong ATK hero, if you can risk it. You could always send fodder , hired heroes (ATK 60/70), but those will take more scouts to kill the same # of archers.

- To mitigate the risk, one tactic here is: before your 100k scout bomb lands, send in a bunch of small, 1 scout, or 1 - whatever attacks. have them land 1 second before your 100k scout bomb attacks. Use crappy heroes as fodder. That way the person has not enough time to go to his feasting hall and "release" his captured heroes from the small fodder attacks.
- If he has scouts and open gates, then even better, send in your scout on scout missions with a hero, which will also get your bad fodder heroes captured, and ensure the survival of your good hero when your real attack lands.

Distance/Forward base

- It should be obvious by now that the effectiveness of your attack depends on the relative distance of you vs the attacker, in order to achieve the element of surprise.
- It is best to position an attack base / city at the next tile of the enemy.
- You can do this by either setting up and building a forward city, or conquer a lvl 10 NPC.
see this thread about how to conquer a LVL 10 NPC over great distances : http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...hlight=forward
- The distance to your enemy is directly inversely porportional to your rate and chance of winning the conflict.
Back to top Go down

Scouts in City, Scout Bombing, Attacking
Page 1 of 1