Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades alliance

All about the games i play

HometestpageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
groups are on hold
rules are under revision, for now just be polite
hey all , games and such have been added on the main portal, good luck all
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Off topic/Random
    defending and recovering from plunder Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm by StasisReborn

» hero lesson chat quote
    defending and recovering from plunder Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 pm by Margath

» our secrete
    defending and recovering from plunder Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am by Margath

» members in dark
    defending and recovering from plunder Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm by Margath

» alliance, Assassin
    defending and recovering from plunder Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm by Margath

» general intel
    defending and recovering from plunder Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm by Margath

» screenshot
    defending and recovering from plunder Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:46 pm by Margath

» Suggestions
    defending and recovering from plunder Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm by Stasis

» margath's blog
    defending and recovering from plunder Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:38 am by Margath

Poll
    Affiliates
    free forum

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

defending and recovering from plunder

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Margath
    nobility
    nobility

Evony Status
    specialty: everything
    avalable time per day: 2-5 hours
    Your self proclaimed skill:
    defending and recovering from plunder Left_bar_bleue80/100defending and recovering from plunder Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

defending and recovering from plunder Empty
    PostSubject: step by step   defending and recovering from plunder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:01 am

Restoring a “Dead” City
    September 23rd, 2009

Restoring a Crippled/Destroyed City

A Crippled City has 0 Population, 0 Loyalty, and less then 100 Public Grievances

A Destroyed City has 0 Population, 0 Loyalty, and 100 Public Grievances

I will explain how to fully restore both types of cities quickly and with a minimum of help from other players. Of course a little luck with the Amulet is always good. Also, a crippled city may be one that you have just captured and there for has 0 Public Grievances.

What you need:

* For a crippled city: Gold
    * For a Destroyed city: Food
    * Any other resource you can sell

Note: If you have a Speech Text and don’t mind using it, you can skip this outline and use it to restore both types of cities immediately.

1. Reduce ALL production rates to 0% to prevent any further Public Grievances from over working you population
    2. Set the tax rate to the percentage you want.
    1. Remember, the higher the tax rate in the city is, the lower its loyalty will be, and the less population you will be able to have in the city.
    3. Check for any wall defenses you can destroy for resources you can sell
    4. Sell any resource you don’t need for the restoration of the city
    5. Crippled City with 20 or fewer public grievances
    1. Apply Comforting – Prayer every 15 minutes

1. i. Repeat there are 0 Public Grievances
    2. ii. May repeat until Loyalty + Tax Rate = 100 or more but this is not generally necessary as the loyalty will begin restoring on its own once the public grievances have been reduced to less then 100 – Tax Rate
    3. i. Use newly restored population to restore production rates being careful to not set them higher than you have population for
    4. ii. I recommend restoring food production first, and then bring the other 3 up as your cities population permits
    5. iii. Can apply Comforting – Population Raising to bring the population up faster but this will require food
    6. i. Repeat until there less than 10 public grievances
    7. ii. If you have insufficient food, you can apply Comforting – Blessing to get food in exchange for gold
    8. i. Repeat there are 0 Public Grievances
    9. ii. May repeat until Loyalty + Tax Rate = 100 or more but this is not generally necessary as the loyalty will begin restoring on its own once the public grievances have been reduced to less then 100 – Tax Rate
    10. i. Use newly restored population to restore production rates being careful to not set them higher than you have population for
    11. ii. I recommend restoring food production first, and then bring the other 3 up as your cities population permits
    12. iii. Can apply Comforting – Population Raising to bring the population up faster but this will require food
    13. i. Repeat until there are 10 Public Grievances
    14. i. May repeat until Loyalty + Tax Rate = 100 or more but this is not generally necessary as the loyalty will begin restoring on its own once the public grievances have been reduced to less then 100 – Tax Rate
    15. i. Use newly restored population to restore production rates being careful to not set them higher than you have population for
    16. ii. I recommend restoring food production first, and then bring the other 3 up as your cities population permits
    17. iii. Can apply Comforting – Population Raising to bring the population up faster but this will require food

1. As the loyalty restores, so will the population

1. Estimated time to completion: 1 hour
    2. Crippled City with more than 20 public grievances
    1. Apply Comforting – Disaster Relief every 15 minutes

1. Apply Comforting – Prayer every 15 minutes

1. Estimated time to completion: 1 hour to 2 hours
    2. Destroyed City
    1. Apply Comforting – Disaster Relief every 15 minutes

1. Apply Comforting – Prayer 2 times

1. Estimated time to completion: 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours
    2. Check the rally point for any troops that can be healed
    3. Recruit new heroes appointing the one with the best politics to mayor

Your city is now fully restored and ready to resume normal operations.
    Back to top Go down
    http://bladesalliance.webatu.com
    Margath
    nobility
    nobility

Evony Status
    specialty: everything
    avalable time per day: 2-5 hours
    Your self proclaimed skill:
    defending and recovering from plunder Left_bar_bleue80/100defending and recovering from plunder Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

defending and recovering from plunder Empty
    PostSubject: if you have been attacked and plundered   defending and recovering from plunder Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:30 am

# loyalty / grievance
    LOYALTY = 100 - grievace-tax rate
    current population will grow until current population equals max populatio X%loyalty

* your loyalty directly influences the % of cottages inhabited
    * your loyalty cannot be higher than 100-grievance
    * use Town Hall > Comforting > Disaster Relief to improve loyalty by 5 / reduce grievance by 15
    o costs food
    * use Town Hall > Comforting > Praying to improve loyalty by 25 / reduce grievance by 5
    o costs gold
    * use item Speech Text only if you are in a hurry
    o rare, costs 100 game coins in the shop
    * so usually you'd better get grievance down first - loyalty will decline again if loyalty+grievance > 100
    * that's why you need a stash of food ask in chat someone will send you some, tell people what you want and why

# make sure to have food to do comforting

* keep food in a warehouse
    * have a secret stash of food, e.g. in a valley nearby
    * get food help from alliance

# restore food levels

* only produce food
    o if you have too little population, you need to use them effectively
    o use Town Hall > Production and reduce your production of lumber/iron/stone
    o once population levels rise again, raise your production again
    * get food by raiding NPCs
    o note that in order to send your troops to an NPC, you need food - and if your troops need 10,000 food for the trip, you need to have a lot more in your town.

# build new defenses

* build more infrastructure first (generate more food/stone/lumber/iron faster)
    o this may sound counter-intuitive, but your infrastructure works most of the time, whereas plundering NPCs only works if you already have food and begging your alliance members only works if you have been nice for them in the past
    * probably build Archer Towers first. There are 2 approaches possible:
    o build a large amount in one go - you're not defended whilst building (see next point) but at least you have a decent amount of defenses when finished
    o build many small amounts - almost immediately you have some defenses back, but usually opponents will crush small numbers easily

# get temporary forces from your alliance for defense in your embassy

* i.e. both your embassy AND your gate (rally spot) must be open or this won't work...
    o note that attackers cannot tell if the gate is open until after the first attack
    * note that these troops eat a lot - again food is important...
    * and if your alliance can spend enough forces to fend off multiple attacks

# improve your research

* bullies usually have level 10 archery. Their archers will take out yours without losses - you just cannot shoot far enough.
    Back to top Go down
    http://bladesalliance.webatu.com

defending and recovering from plunder
    Page 1 of 1