Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades alliance

All about the games i play

HometestpageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
groups are on hold
rules are under revision, for now just be polite
hey all , games and such have been added on the main portal, good luck all
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Off topic/Random
    note from vikingod, host of deathgod Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm by StasisReborn

» hero lesson chat quote
    note from vikingod, host of deathgod Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 pm by Margath

» our secrete
    note from vikingod, host of deathgod Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am by Margath

» members in dark
    note from vikingod, host of deathgod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm by Margath

» alliance, Assassin
    note from vikingod, host of deathgod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm by Margath

» general intel
    note from vikingod, host of deathgod Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm by Margath

» screenshot
    note from vikingod, host of deathgod Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:46 pm by Margath

» Suggestions
    note from vikingod, host of deathgod Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm by Stasis

» margath's blog
    note from vikingod, host of deathgod Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:38 am by Margath

Poll
    Affiliates
    free forum

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

note from vikingod, host of deathgod

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Margath
    nobility
    nobility

Evony Status
    specialty: everything
    avalable time per day: 2-5 hours
    Your self proclaimed skill:
    note from vikingod, host of deathgod Left_bar_bleue80/100note from vikingod, host of deathgod Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

note from vikingod, host of deathgod Empty
    PostSubject: note from vikingod, host of deathgod   note from vikingod, host of deathgod Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Cya Later Bye haha 1 severtime lets waste are troops and kill are alliance haha lets send everythin we got at 299,205 and lose it all to 5k warirors and 5k archers not even haha.. i fyou only new how to play TY for the honor and i will be feeding off your players now for a longtime you fcked up goodnight you can attack me if you want i only got about 800k troops in main and maxed out ten ten ten ten everythin

every other report i see from you guys on my VH he loses no troops like that has to be ove r600k troops i seen die at his gates haha

nana na na ya ya ayy goodbye haha oh sht haha i lost as many archers you did to but i forgot i brought 225k with me

my reply::
    you jst don't gt it, we know we were send out troops to die moron
    so if you want to hangarounf and hit us over and ovr again and get tnothing while everyone lese grows go ahead
    you know we can't hurt you, so gloating is just childish
    we are all going down to one city, so guess what, you arre not gonna get anything
    go find your sport somewhere else, noone here cares

his reply this morning:

your just fcking your allinace doing that i dont want citys i got 4 plenty to do in them for now and you didnt know they werent going to do anything no joke no death on 80% of the hits for him go ahead and ruin your alliance tell them to go to one city and kill their troops for what you just ruined your allinace plus now you have no troops you would need citys to rebuild wow

no reply sent
    Back to top Go down
    http://bladesalliance.webatu.com

note from vikingod, host of deathgod
    Page 1 of 1