Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades alliance

All about the games i play

HometestpageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
groups are on hold
rules are under revision, for now just be polite
hey all , games and such have been added on the main portal, good luck all
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Off topic/Random
how to get medals to increase in title Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm by StasisReborn

» hero lesson chat quote
how to get medals to increase in title Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 pm by Margath

» our secrete
how to get medals to increase in title Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am by Margath

» members in dark
how to get medals to increase in title Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm by Margath

» alliance, Assassin
how to get medals to increase in title Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm by Margath

» general intel
how to get medals to increase in title Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm by Margath

» screenshot
how to get medals to increase in title Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:46 pm by Margath

» Suggestions
how to get medals to increase in title Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm by Stasis

» margath's blog
how to get medals to increase in title Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:38 am by Margath

Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

how to get medals to increase in title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Margath
nobility
nobility

Evony Status
specialty: everything
avalable time per day: 2-5 hours
Your self proclaimed skill:
how to get medals to increase in title Left_bar_bleue80/100how to get medals to increase in title Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

how to get medals to increase in title Empty
PostSubject: how to get medals to increase in title   how to get medals to increase in title Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:23 am

* Cross = L1-4 Valleys
* Rose = L1-4 Valleys
* Lion = L1-6 Valleys, L1-3 NPCs
* Honor = L1-4 NPCs
* Courage = L1-5 NPCs
* Freedom = L4-5 NPCs
* Wisdom = L5+ NPCs
* Justice/Nation = L10 NPCs (Very difficult to gain, IMO, which is why I sit at Marquis on most servers...)

The drop rate is roughly 1% per medal type. It does not matter what level valley you attack. The valley level only changes what types of medals will drop. The drop rate remains 1% per medal type.

So you can attack a level 1, 2, or 3 valley (type is irrelevant) 100 times and you will have a pretty decent chance of getting 1 rose, 1 cross, and 1 lion (yes 1 of each).

Troop losses do not matter. Int does not matter. Type of troops does not matter.

The only thing that matters is sheer volume of attacks. If you need 7 roses you will have to do roughly 700 attacks. You may get lucky and get them in 400 or unlucky and have to go 1500 but that's all just luck. Most people here who are complaining are NOT making anywhere near the volume of attacks needed. You are not doing it efficiently and you are constantly shifting your strats and doing a lot of random time consuming stuff. You need to attack a LOT and you need to do it quickly.

Furthermore, the anecdotal evidence people are throwing around is COMPLETELY 100% garbage because we're dealing with 1% chance here. If you get 2 medals in a row and it happens to be your int hero, that is meaningless. The odds are so low that linking any other extraneous variable is worthless.

I have made roughly 2800 attacks on valleys in the manner I will describe below. I've kept track of how many medals I get per hour. It fluctuates from hour to hour but over the long range it remained constant:

1% medal drop rate per medal type per attack. Even changing from level 1 to 2 to 3 valley did not alter those and if any factor influences drop rate (ie, int, losses, etc) valley level would be the most important but it does not.

If you really really want to get to baronet there is 1 way that works 100% of the time. I've done it twice now and I have a friend doing it now also.

1. Build a lvl 8 feast hall in a city and a lvl 7 rally. Appoint 1 hero as your mayor and have the other 7 heroes lead attacks on a valley adjacent to your city that is lvl 1-3.

2. Make absolutely sure the valley is as close as possible - ONE SQUARE (and preferably not diagonal because that adds .2 miles) - because that's a 5 min round trip. Anything further is potentially doubling or tripling the amount of time this takes and it takes awhile.

3. Have 1 valley slot open on the town your attacking from.

4. Attack the lvl 1-3 valley next to your town. If its level 1 you can do it with 30 archers, lvl 2 with 70, lvl 3 with 100. You can probably find lower numbers that work but those won't ever take losses even with low archery and MT. Don't bother with any other troop type. Taking losses on 700 attacks is not smart and doesn't improve your chances.

5. Keep the attack menu open and wait 3 seconds. Send another attack. Repeat that til you are out of heroes.

6. Now click on overview and then valleys. Wait for the 1st attack to capture the valley. Immediately click view -> abandon -> ok. Repeat this 6 more times.

7. You've now had 7 potential medal bearing attacks. Wait for those guys to get home and send them out again immediately.

8. If you are really wanting to speed up the process build lvl 8 feast lvl 7 rally in a second town and do the same thing. This is as fast as you can do it. It takes a lot of work to queue the attacks when you get to this many.

With 2 towns going at this pace (14 attacks every 5 minutes) you will be attacking valleys 168 times an hour which means you should get 3 rose medals every 2 hours (3 lion and 3 cross as well). But it will fluctuate from hour to hour.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to edit my copy paste lol)
Back to top Go down
http://bladesalliance.webatu.com
Margath
nobility
nobility

Evony Status
specialty: everything
avalable time per day: 2-5 hours
Your self proclaimed skill:
how to get medals to increase in title Left_bar_bleue80/100how to get medals to increase in title Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

how to get medals to increase in title Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to get medals to increase in title   how to get medals to increase in title Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:18 pm

docs.google.com/View?id=dttzftx_1cn4sjjrq
chec

Like everyone in this game, I have been trying different techniques to find medals from different types and levels of vallies.

I have tried the technique of multiple waves (seconds apart) attacking the same valley and making “abandon” just before the next wave hit. In over 2,000 attacks like this, I only manage to lose MANY troops and did not win a single medal.

A few days ago, RIP gave me a recipe from a guy on server92 under Megas alliance. This guy is high prestige and he surely have everything on level 10 (archery, HBR, name it) so all the “figures” he gave might work for him but made me lose many unit, especially when it was time to attack a valley with cavalry inside.

But this recipe gave me idea on how to farm for medals and I have made some experience of my own and was able to find a suitable quantity and recipe to attack with ALMOST NO LOST of units.

It did not take long to succeed because only 3 days after starting “real” medal farming, I won medals more than I can remember. (Probably between 12 and 16 medals)

Before starting with the recipe, I want to point out a few feature of Evony plain and flat.

1) All “free” (not owed by a player) flat or valley have a level that change every day from 1 level up until it reach level 10, and then go back to level 1 for a new cycle.

2) Every time a flat or a valley changes level, it also changes the units inside.

3) When you attack a valley (or flat) the units inside will stay the same if you don’t conquer it with success.

4) To conquer a valley, you need to have a free spot in your valley list. For medal farming, you should NOT have a free spot; otherwise you will conquer that valley if the attack is a success. This is not recommended.

5) Every time you conquer and release a valley, the units inside will change for a new setting of units. You might want to do this only if you don’t like the type of units inside the valley.

6) For medal farming, the valley level 9 and level 10 have the biggest drop rate of any valley and all type of medals can be won.

7) The other reason of attacking a valley (any type including flat) will give you resources back, like a NPC city, if you win and if you DON’T conquer the valley. When attacking forest (for example), your units will bring back lumber in large quantity, depending on how much your unit can carry. So, more unit attacking, more resources will be plundered from that valley up to a certain point.

Cool All valley, take 1 hour to refill enemy units inside. (So you can attack a valley every hour)

9) Try to choose a Hero with good attack as well as good intelligence. Higher intelligence seem to give more drop rate of medals.

I am sure that most of you knew about all this, but I figured that I should refresh your memory, in case you did not know all of this. Since I am a human being, it is also possible that some explanation I am about to give you, might be wrong or with mistakes. I apologize in advance and hope you will help me make modification, in case of error. After all, we are into this alliance, to help each other.

Ok, now let’s start with the units contained into the valley or flat: (You need to scout valley around your city)

- ALL Archer only The best of the best valley for me. I had over 75% drop rate on those valleys.

ATTACK WITH: Level 9 = 6,000 cavalry + 1 scout (You will lose the scout but 0 Cavalry)

Level 10 = 10,000 cavalry + 1 scout

- Archer unit with other Units DO NOT ATTACK THOSE VALLEY, impossible to attack with NO LOSS

- ALL Warriors or Pike or Swordsman Medium success, about 15% drop rate on those valleys.

ATTACK WITH: Level 9 = 15,000 archer + 1 cavalry + 1 scout (You will lose the cavalry only)

Level 10 = 25,000 archer + 1 cavalry + 1 scout

- 2 Units between Warrior, Pike and swordsman Medium success, between 5-15% drop rate.

ATTACK WITH: Level 9 = 17,000 archer + 1 cavalry + 1 scout (You will lose the cavalry only)

Level 10 = 27,000 archer + 1 cavalry + 1 scout

- 3 Units Warrior, Pike and swordsman Very good success, about 35% to 50% drop rate

ATTACK WITH: Level 9 = 30,000 archer + 1 cavalry + 1 scout (You will lose the cavalry only)

Level 10 = 45,000 archer + 1 cavalry + 1 scout
- Cavalry only Medium success, about 15% drop rate on those valleys

ATTACK WITH: Level 9 = 25,000 archer + 10 Pike + 10 Swords + 1 ballista + 1 scout (You lose Pike + swordsman)

Level 10 = 40,000 archer + 10 Pike + 10 Swords + 1 Ballista + 1 scout

- Cavalry + 1, 2 or 3 units (except archer) same has Cavalry only but add an extra 10,000 archer
Back to top Go down
http://bladesalliance.webatu.com

how to get medals to increase in title
Page 1 of 1