Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades alliance

All about the games i play

HometestpageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
groups are on hold
rules are under revision, for now just be polite
hey all , games and such have been added on the main portal, good luck all
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Off topic/Random
    welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm by StasisReborn

» hero lesson chat quote
    welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 pm by Margath

» our secrete
    welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am by Margath

» members in dark
    welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm by Margath

» alliance, Assassin
    welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm by Margath

» general intel
    welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm by Margath

» screenshot
    welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:46 pm by Margath

» Suggestions
    welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm by Stasis

» margath's blog
    welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:38 am by Margath

Poll
    Affiliates
    free forum

Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

welcome and introductions

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Margath
    nobility
    nobility

Evony Status
    specialty: everything
    avalable time per day: 2-5 hours
    Your self proclaimed skill:
    welcome and introductions Left_bar_bleue80/100welcome and introductions Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

welcome and introductions Empty
    PostSubject: welcome and introductions   welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:55 pm

hello everyone i am Lord Orran Blade Margath
    i play the leader of the guil;d as OrranBlade
    i also have joranith, straitanith, grogdak, and recruiting

visit mydoo page at http://my.ddo.com/orranmargath/
    Back to top Go down
    http://bladesalliance.webatu.com
    Armantis

Armantis

PostSubject: Re: welcome and introductions   welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:55 pm

I am Armantis Honorbound, Paladin Extrordinaire, as well as Daishanlan Mandragoran the Fighter, Yinlayen Honorbound the Cleric and Aggrivated Assault the Rogue. I am also a guild Officer and am available when in game to guild members whenever needed. I'm fairly new to DDO but am learning things as I go. I've played a Paladin in 4 other MMO's starting with Everquest (before any of the expansions) so I have a descent handle on what the class entails. As with every game so far DDO has it's differences in the class that you have to adapt to, but that's the fun of it. See you in game!!
    Back to top Go down
    Stasis
    executive
    executive

PostSubject: Re: welcome and introductions   welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:57 am

I would be Stasis, the youngest of the guildmembers, 17 to be exact. I really enjoy DDO, and I enjoy questing with my fellow guildmates. Proud Officer of the Blades, I log on every single day, ready to kill some monsters and earn some XP. This is really the only MMO I have seriously gotten into, I've dabbled in other things, but they weren't my style. Actually, I had never heard of DDO until my mom (knowing I was fond of DnD) brought me home a box with a disk for DDO Installation. So I was like why not? I haven't really played anything else since then. Currently, my main is a lvl. 11 (soon to be 12) Ranger, and I enjoy playing it very much. I enjoy farming and grinding, grinding even more so, I can take a new toon fresh off the boat and jack it up to lvl. 9 in two days. But I digress, I do that a lot lol. Hope to see you all in game Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Satinavian
    junior
    junior

PostSubject: Re: welcome and introductions   welcome and introductions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 am

Hello,

i am still quite new to the game and have not played longer than a year and did not get beyond lv 14. I joined this guild because i wanted to run low and mid-lv quests regularly with some guildies without being completely behind gear- and experiencewise and thus being useless. And i would like to explore higer-level content with people, who are also new to it and have the time it needs to learn it. Also i am German, wich means, that i am usually sleeping at the main US playing times.

So i am glad to have found this nice guild, with a lot other quite new players, from wich at least some are on on my playtimes who would like to play together. I do not play other MMOs (tried some) and i certainly dn't have the patience for grinding, which is one of the main reasons i choose this game wich clearly involves less of it.

My toons in the guild are a lv 11 Rogue named Assalia ir Wir (which has proven to be some unfortunate choice regarding Name) and a lv 6 Monk named Zamacandela, who is an officer.

My forum name is from a PnP character from the TDE-Game system, as i tend to atitis and might change my main DDO char sometimes. PnP is my main hobby and i have played like 20 different systems so far.

As i still seem to be more experienced in this game than many other guildies, i will gladly help whenever i am needed. And of course, i like grouping with you. I am premium and own all packs, so i could do all quests.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome and introductions   welcome and introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome and introductions
    Page 1 of 1