Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades alliance

All about the games i play

HometestpageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
groups are on hold
rules are under revision, for now just be polite
hey all , games and such have been added on the main portal, good luck all
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Off topic/Random
waving troops Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm by StasisReborn

» hero lesson chat quote
waving troops Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 pm by Margath

» our secrete
waving troops Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am by Margath

» members in dark
waving troops Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm by Margath

» alliance, Assassin
waving troops Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm by Margath

» general intel
waving troops Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm by Margath

» screenshot
waving troops Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:46 pm by Margath

» Suggestions
waving troops Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm by Stasis

» margath's blog
waving troops Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:38 am by Margath

Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

waving troops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweetness
nobility
nobility

Evony Status
specialty:
avalable time per day: < 1 hour
Your self proclaimed skill:
waving troops Left_bar_bleue80/100waving troops Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

waving troops Empty
PostSubject: waving troops   waving troops Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:34 am

There are different things to wave and some things that dont need to be waved because it dont help. I guess the best way to do this is a simple 2 person attack. You and a buddy against unlimited foe.

So lets start you and a buddy sitting in a high level town with 8 or so action points, attacking someone on the same island. To do "real" waving, you will need 2 people because of action points and travel times on recalls...adds an hour to that walk.

So I like to start off with sending a small wave that will last atleast 3 rounds. Maybe 360 swords, 210 SGs, 49 Guns and 18 rams. No cooks. Rams because if they have balloons they will kill your morters. 49 Guns fill all the slots, they dont die and have 3 rounds of booolets. 70 SGs fill the line and you might lose 20a round. 120 swords fill the line and you WILL lose 60 a round..I like sending extra because if you lose your flank, you are screwed.

^^^ Thats a full temporary wave.

Now to get it going... I send in all the swords, maybe 1200+ with 30 cooks in a wave by themselves. Then half my guns, 245 or so. then my morters, maybe 36. Then the SGs,,, 70. Now that is 4 different waves sent at the same time. There is a reason for this.

I send all the swords because they dont have ammo and waving doesnt help. Its also too dangerous to try to keep up with. So since they never leave I send the cooks with them.

The Guns will run out of ammo, so you wave in your other half when they get low, and dont recall them until your new guns get in so they overlap.

Same with the morters, they run out of ammo, so need to be cycled,.also, if enemy balloons show up you need to pull them and send in a gyro wave.

SGs are the ones that actually wave every round. The key is to have a wave of SGs (70) land EVERY round...and you have to click the white flag before the round starts for each wave. It is complicated to understand and get it working at first but it is actually simple.

You are in the battle already so you know the time the round ends so you send a wave to land in the middle of the round, when it lands click the white flag. When that round starts, your fresh SGs will fight and the leave. You will already have your next wave in route..when it lands, click the white flag on that wave. Rinse/Repeat

Once you have it going, recall that first wave that started the fight..the one with all the different units in it. Thats pretty much it. The reason you need a buddy is because you wont have the action points for when you start cycling out your ammo units and prolly will run out of action points after a few rounds of SG waves. So you work together...take turns swapping out Guns/Morters,,,take turns on cycling the SG waves. When you have had enough with the waving and have to log off or something...just send in all your SGs/Swords/Guns so they can take care of it while you are off.

Waving SGs puts a fresh line of SGs in the fight every round and you WILL kill more of the enemys then you have
Back to top Go down

waving troops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades alliance :: Ikariam :: basic advice-
Jump to: