Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
login, have fun, be polite
Blades alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades alliance

All about the games i play

HometestpageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
groups are on hold
rules are under revision, for now just be polite
hey all , games and such have been added on the main portal, good luck all
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Off topic/Random
xandium studios in trouble Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:57 pm by StasisReborn

» hero lesson chat quote
xandium studios in trouble Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 pm by Margath

» our secrete
xandium studios in trouble Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am by Margath

» members in dark
xandium studios in trouble Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm by Margath

» alliance, Assassin
xandium studios in trouble Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm by Margath

» general intel
xandium studios in trouble Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:28 pm by Margath

» screenshot
xandium studios in trouble Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:46 pm by Margath

» Suggestions
xandium studios in trouble Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm by Stasis

» margath's blog
xandium studios in trouble Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:38 am by Margath

Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Blades alliance on your social bookmarking website

xandium studios in trouble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Margath
nobility
nobility

Evony Status
specialty: everything
avalable time per day: 2-5 hours
Your self proclaimed skill:
xandium studios in trouble Left_bar_bleue80/100xandium studios in trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

xandium studios in trouble Empty
PostSubject: xandium studios in trouble   xandium studios in trouble Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:13 pm

this is the current news of what is going on with xanduim studios, the host needs our help people

this is an information post from the site www.xandiumstudios.net

To rewrite it (and hopefully remember it all):

I am exercising my First Amendment Right to free speech.

With that said, I am petitioning everyone to stop spending money on Evony in protest. Right now, they are trying to issue a court order against me to make me pay for "damages" they think I have caused them. They have claimed I have done things such as made an alternative Evony game server, provide hacks to the game, disrupted their servers, forced people to stop paying them, and many more claims. The court files can all be viewed publicly (if you know where to look). This is their current "attempt" at it: http://www.rfcexpres...it.asp?id=69899 .

Before Evony starts tripping up on me asking people to stop spending, it's no different than laid off workers petitioning people not to go into stores and buy things. That is legal, and I am exercising my American Right to Free Speech.

I am also humbly asking the community to step up and help out the cause. To continue, I will need a lawyer to defend myself. I am going to set a donation link up to support this cause. This is a chance for the community to tell Evony that we won't stand for companies abusing the DMCA and such laws. They were made to protect copyrights, not to harass the little guys. If you like Evomap and wish to support us and help us go back online, this is currently the only way. If Evony succeeds, a site like this may never be up again, and will give example to other companies down the road that such a thing as the DMCA can be abused to their advantage. There are plenty of cases ongoing right now regarding DMCA abuse by companies who simply "don't like what they see".

Everyone knows Evony is not improving their game. Spending money on it simply gives them the freedom to harass people such as Bruce Everiss and myself because they can afford it.

If people could, please get the word out about our situation in a controlled manner. Meaning: no spamming or abusing other services. Send it to friends, post it on your own sites, let everyone know that Xandium Studios will not back down from bullies. [url=xandiumstudios.net]xandiumstudios.net[/url][url=xandiumstudios.net]xandiumstudios.net[/url][url=xandiumstudios.net]xandium[/url]www.xandiumstudios.net[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
http://bladesalliance.webatu.com

xandium studios in trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blades alliance :: evony :: Anouncments-
Jump to: